Which nutritionist degrees do you want to take?

Nutritionists who specialize in food and nutrition are being asked to take on a new role as the nation’s food policy experts.

The new positions will include helping create and coordinate federal policies that help feed people, according to the Food and Nutrition Board, a federal agency that helps guide nutrition programs for the American people.

“In the current environment, the federal government’s role in nutrition is largely focused on food safety, quality control and enforcement,” said David Kessler, president of the board.

“While these roles may be vital to our efforts, we have a responsibility to ensure that all of the agencies we oversee are aligned and aligned with the mission of nutrition, which is to ensure Americans are getting the right nutrients.”

To take on this new role, you’ll need to have a bachelor’s degree in nutrition or a doctorate degree, or an associate’s degree from an accredited college.

There are also a handful of specialties that will require a doctor’s degree, such as nutritionist education and the role of food safety experts.

In addition, the new roles will involve working closely with federal agencies to set nutrition policies, according the board, including nutrition, food safety and agriculture, agriculture, environmental, health, homeland security, natural resources and transportation.

The positions are part of a wave of changes to the federal role in food policy since the Trump administration took office.

The Federal Reserve and USDA have both said they plan to cut nutrition research funding.

The Agriculture Department said it plans to lay off 30 percent of its workforce, which includes nutritionists.

The Trump administration is considering an executive order to roll back nutrition research grants.

Related Posts